NOTE: Because I work full-time for the KICKSTART KIDS Organization, there are weekends that are booked a year in advance, and I am devoted to my Family, as a result, the booking dates are extremely limited. The training received is worth the limited dates. Please email me directly using the form at the bottom of this page for available dates and price quotes.
The Blood of our Fathers: Stand and Fight
With the demonization of men that has gradually come to dominate our culture, the modern man has been left with few options as far as being all that he can be and fulfilling his traditional role in human society; that of the protector.
Yet, our society needs protectors more now than at any point in known history. We need men to be men and live up to the legacy which was bought with the blood of our Fathers.
Our stand and fight seminars are here to address that specific need. We cover more than just self-defense, we teach how to protect others. Our course is designed to bring anyone to a level of confident proficiency in the field of stopping the threat when possible, or keeping people alive until the professionals arrive, much like a CPR course. We will not teach you a martial art and make you a Black Belt. We will teach you how to defend the defenseless should the need ever arise.
Our six-hour course covers the following:
- Understanding the traditional role of man in society (Discussion)
- Developing a protective instinct (Discussion and physical)
- Becoming “fighting fit” (Physical)
- Awareness and reflex training (Discussion and physical)
- Hand-to-hand fighting basics (Physical)
- Blunt and edged weapon basics (Discussion and Physical)
- Firearm safety and operations (Discussion)
- Firearm defense and disarms (Discussion and physical)
- Situational training (Physical)
- Improvised weapons (Discussion and Physical)
- Q&A (Discussion)
These classes have been taught to Church groups, men’s groups, young adult clubs, and corporations. If you are interested, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page to get things started.